Monday, March 31, 2014

What I'm Up To Now



I am embarking on and planning a new adventure, God willing. I was offered an opportunity to write via self-publishing at Create-A-Space at Amazon Publishing. No website exists for this but I have created my newest Facebook page for this. This page and the future website are not just for authors and book-lovers. This is for anyone who is interested in connecting with me. Before this, I have stuck only to advocacy issues as I do on every post and on all my pages. This upcoming project and future projects will be different, if all goes as planned. I'm working on the first book and it is more personal than all this other online material I have done. The hope and vision is that I will be able to earn an income from this upcoming book and future books. I already have over 20 drafts toward the first book. Topics in it include family, relationships, God, disability rights, autism, and education. I'm excited about all this but the upcoming website has not yet been done. I plan to keep everyone updated via the new Facebook page I have created a couple of weeks ago. In the meantime, I would like to help jump-start this by encouraging you to visit my new page, to hit "like" there and once you have "liked" it, to share it. I know that many of you have already done this and thank you. Please keep sharing the page; sharing shows support! Thank you very much in advance for your support!

Sincerely,

Lisa DeSherlia

Please "Like" & Share My Newest Facebook Page Here.

No comments: