Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Facebook Is Hiding Me From You!



Dear Readers:

I am addressing this to all of those among you who are Facebook users and who in my Facebook networks. These include the following networks:

My Facebook Profile

AutismAffectsUsAll Facebook Group

Pray For Christians Who Are Persecuted Worldwide Facebook Group

Missing Adults Facebook Page

Missing Children Facebook Page

AwarenessForMissingUnidentifiedCrimeVictims Facebook Page

My Prayer Page Facebook Page

LifeLoveAndTruth Facebook Page

AutismAffectsUsAllPleaseSign&KeepSharingThePetition Facebook Page

No one needs to go visit the above networks, unless you wish to. But Facebook has changed its settings so that, whether we are talking about profiles, groups or pages, your ability to see any pages are limited by some factors. Facebook has changed its settings so that you will see only the posts of friends, "liked" pages" and "Joined" groups that you engage with, whether by "likes," "shares," or comments. If you do not engage posts on Facebook pages, groups, or friends' profiles, you will no longer see them unless you see them in your News Ticker (unless that has not been disabled for some reason). Now, if you want a post seen by all your friends or "fans," you have to place an ad on Facebook. Not all of us can afford to place ads for the posts we really want everyone to see.

If you want to show me that you see my posts, I have a couple options for you to show me you are seeing me. Please SIGN this petition, if you have not yet done so. If you have already SIGNED it, please SHARE it. Thank you!

Here is a second option. If you agree with me that we need to share our surplus supply of Bibles with those who have a need of them, you can help by visiting and visit here to give or to share the campaign. Thank You!

Thank You!

Lisa DeSherlia

No comments: